Before acceptance of this agreement, all players should be certain of their rights and obligations. If you have any questions or doubts, consult legal council in your jurisdiction.
Pharaoh’s Casino herein will be described as PHC.
Pharaoh’s Casino (PHC), powered by Club World Casinos (CWC Group), hereby grants the Player a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable sub-license to use the software for playing in the casino. CWC Group operates through the gaming License holder World Online Gaming N.V. a Corporation incorporated under the laws of Curacao and is fully licensed and regulated by the laws of that country for the purpose of operating virtual casino gambling on the Internet, through CWC Group registered at Steam Packet House, Cross Street, Manchester, M2 4JU, United Kingdom, through the application of this software.
PHC reserves the right to change this agreement from time to time, whenever a need arises. Although we will try to inform players of any changes when they occur, please note that each player is responsible for reviewing the website, the Terms and Conditions, help file, etc. on a regular basis. Upon the successful registration of each player, the Player is bound by and agrees to the acceptance of; the terms and conditions of this agreement (and their amendments), and the rules of the Casino games.
PHC uses the latest technology available today for the encryption and protection of each player’s user name, password information and any other delicate information transferred to and from the client application and CWC Group servers, thus securing the Player and the Casino against manipulation attempts by a third party.
All Financial transactions are conducted through our trusted processors. We recommend that our customers print out all transaction data, game rules, payment methods, and any applicable information. Players should keep this information in an easily accessible place.
Game payout percentages are independently reviewed and audited on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy and fair play.
Players Representation and Warranties
- The Player is at least 18 years of age or has reached the legal age of maturity in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Full-time Students aged 21 years old and under that are enrolled in a College or University are not permitted to play in the Casino.
- The PHC operation of virtual casino gambling is directed only towards players, who by the laws of their home jurisdiction, are not prohibited from gambling on the Internet through the application of the software. Some jurisdictions have not yet addressed the legality of the use of software for gambling, while some jurisdictions have specifically made Internet gambling illegal. It is impossible for PHC to determine the state of the law in every jurisdiction around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, the Player accepts sole responsibility for determining the laws that apply in his/her jurisdiction. The Player is responsible for any consequences that may transpire as a result of his/her not determining the legality of Internet gaming in his/her jurisdiction.
- Commercial use of PHC is strictly forbidden. The Player will play only for private and non-professional purposes. Before placing bets, the Player is responsible for verifying the laws on gambling which governs the place where the CWC Group client is used. The Player fully understands the rules of the games and the procedures involved in Internet gambling through use of this software application.
- The Player will use this software application to gamble on the Internet for his/her private and personal use only and not for the use of others. The Player is obliged to keep his/her User-ID, Password and PIN number secret and confidential. Any use of the software application through the Player's User-ID is the sole responsibility of the Player. The Player will not allow any third party or person, including and without limitation to any minor, to use his/her account to place wagers or participate in the games in any way.
- The CWC Group game server has been checked by a third party accounting firm and was found to supply fair odds and to comply with the laws and regulations of the nations of Curacao. The Player accepts all outcomes of game results as received in the client application from CWC Group game server. The Player fully accepts and agrees that CWC Group random number generator software will determine the outcome of the Games.
- The Player is fully aware of the fact that there is the risk of losing money through the use of this software. The Player hereby accepts that PHC reserves its right to limit and/or refuse the Player's wagers. In the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of PHC shall be final and binding.
- The casinos in the CWC Group will accept deposits in the following currencies only: US Dollars (USD); UK Pounds (GBP) and Euros (EUR). All the payment methods are listed on our Cashier page with information on the currencies available for each payment method in that specific Casino. The currency for all withdrawals is determined by the player's chosen account currency. Only players from the UK are entitled to play in GBP. Any players from outside the UK are welcome to play in either USD or EURO. Players from the UK are entitled to play in any currency they choose.
- Club World Casinos Group does not currently accept any real money wagers from the legal jurisdictions of the Netherlands Antilles, Poland or Israel.
- The player is required their complete, current and full personal details, including a phone number where they can be contacted. Incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent information may result in the player’s account being closed and any bonus(es) and/or winnings being removed.
- The Player is fully responsible for any taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the software. If winnings are taxable in the Player's jurisdiction, the Player is required to keep track and report the winnings to the appropriate authorities.
- Bets placed on Baccarat, Craps, Sic Bo, American Roulette and European Roulette will NOT count towards the wagering requirements of any bonus, unless otherwise stated.
- PHC reserves the right to refuse or rescind bonus(es) or bonus offerings for any reason including, but not restricted to, player abuse. In case of abuse, PHC reserves the right to discontinue player's membership and to prevent the player from accessing CWC Group in the future.
- PHC reserves the right to reasonably withhold any pay out or winning amount until the identity of the winning person is verified to our satisfaction in order to ensure that payment of the winning amount is being made to the correct person and that the Casino terms have been met. For this purpose, we further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to demand that you will provide us with a notarized ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable laws of your jurisdiction.
- You are allowed only one active account per household or per business address. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account per household, computer, IP address or business address. If you have more than one account all winnings will be void. It is important that all Player details contained in the Registration Form submitted to CWC Group are true and correct and the information is verifiable.
- Employees of the Company and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to register as a player at any CWC Group property and/or participate in any gaming at the Casino.
- The software is protected under applicable copyright laws. Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the software remain with CWC Group, including images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music and text that may be part of the software. Copying, redistribution or publication of any of the content or part of the software is strictly prohibited. Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the name "Pharaoh’s Casino" remain with Cyon Enterprises, as the case may be.
- We reserve the right to process any withdrawals from casino accounts via the method(s) used to fund the account wherever possible. In addition, we also reserve the right to deduct any processing costs from the value of the payment.
- We reserve the right to delay payment of any winnings from accounts funded using an eCheck until the funds from the Check have cleared, if the funds do not clear we reserve the right to void any winnings or balance in the account.
- We reserve the right to reduce the balance in dormant accounts once the period of inactivity exceeds 180 days. Should you wish for these funds to be returned to your balance please contact customer services who will be glad to arrange this for you.
- By installing and using this software the player hereby agrees to have fully read and understood the above 'terms and conditions' and so agrees to be bound by them.
- In the event of any disputes, all decisions made by the casino will be final.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- All bonuses are unredeemable and so cannot be withdrawn as winnings. Players may withdraw winnings from wagers made using bonus chips, but the bonus chips themselves cannot be withdrawn and will be removed when any subsequent withdrawal is processed.
- Promotional bonuses may not be combined with any other bonus/offer unless otherwise stated.
- PHC reserves the right to refuse or rescind bonus(es) or bonus offerings for any reason including, but not restricted to, player abuse. In case of abuse, PHC reserves the right to discontinue player's membership and to prevent the player from accessing PHC in the future.
- Only one free bonus can be claimed on any account before the first deposit is completed, and if an account is funded entirely with a free bonus, in addition to our other requirements, an approved deposit is necessary to validate the account before any withdrawals will be processed.
- All bonuses carry a wagering requirement that is to be completed on a specific selection of games. Any wagers made on games that are excluded from the wagering requirement before the wagering requirement is completed will result in the bonus and any winnings being void. The player must be aware of and accept these terms and conditions before playing the bonus.
- Bets placed on Baccarat, Craps, Roulette games and Sic Bo do not count towards the wagering requirements of any bonus given unless otherwise stated.
- Your Playthrough Balance (in the Cashier section of the casino) shows you how much you need to wager before a withdrawal is permitted. Each bet you place will reduce your Playthrough balance accordingly.
- Wagers are made from the player’s cash balance first and the bonus chips second.
- If a bonus has a timeframe and the conditions are not met within this timeframe, the bonus and any winnings from the bonus will be removed from a player's account.
- PHC reserves the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time. If, upon such review, it appears that a player/s is participating in strategies that the casino, in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, the casino reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such player to the promotion.
- PHC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any offer including promotional and bonus offers at any time and it is the player’s responsibility to periodically check on this page and the promotions page for changes and updates.
- PHC reserves the right to deny bonuses to players. Only players that receive emails from CWC Group into the email account registered in the Casino are allowed to participate in promotions that are sent via email.
- If a player does not wish to receive bonuses then they can play with no restrictions by simply not redeeming any coupons. If a coupon is claimed in error please contact support by email, phone or live chat before depositing or playing so that your account can be adjusted.
- The maximum value of forum bonuses any player can receive in any calendar month is $105 regardless of the forum from which the bonus was won. In addition these bonuses will only be credited to active depositing players, as such we reserve the right to decline forum bonus requests or require a deposit before they are credited.
- The first three deposit bonuses claimed at CWC Group subject to a maximum cash out restriction of $2,000.
- The maximum cashout on all non-deposit bonuses is 5x the bonus amount unless stated otherwise.
- Utilization of a coupon shall be deemed to represent acceptance of all terms and conditions associated with the use of promotional coupons stated above. Players are not required to use coupons when depositing and should not do so without a complete understanding of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the casino will be final.